Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
DON'T DELAY, CALL TODAY
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Situated on a flood free allotment within walking distance to schools, shopping, restaurants and mine bus pick-up is this immaculately presented weatherboard home. The property has been renovated throughout leaving nothing left to do but sit back and enjoy the hard work of the current owners.
- 2 bedrooms + office/nursery
- Large separate lounge with external access
- Huge kitchen with extensive storage + 5 burner free standing gas cook-top with electric oven
- Open plan dining area adjoining kitchen
- Timber floating floors to all living areas + new carpet to bedrooms
- Air conditioned throughout
- New paint inside and out
- Bathroom appointed with shower over tub
- Colorbond privacy fencing
- Large covered outdoor area
- 7m x 6m powered shed with 3m skillion & side access
- Single carport
- Beautifully manicured lawns & gardens
Arrange your inspection now by calling Paul Muldrew.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
607m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.