Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
Located adjacent to the Capella High School this unique home offers something a little bit different. Extensive use of Tasmanian Oak ceilings, low maintenance cork flooring, quality fit-out and Master bedroom with views of the Peak Ranges will definitely impress.
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Master bedroom on upper level with ensuite & WIR
- Open plan living/dining area
- Impressive large kitchen with stainless appliances including free standing gas hobs
- Walk-in pantry
- Tasmanian oak ceiling to living areas and kitchen
- Main bathroom appointed with separate tub & shower with floor to ceiling tiles
- Split System AC + ceiling fans throughout
- Walk-in linen cupboard
- Covered outdoor area with ceiling fan & sandstone tiles
- TV points throughout
- 7m x 10m powered colourbond shed with Air conditioned room, toilet, shower & laundry
- 7m x 3.6m awning
- 6m x 10m skillion
- 5000gallon rainwater tank
- Shade house + 3m x 3m garden shed
- Single carport
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
1,012m² / 0.25 acres
6 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.